20-minute slots for classes are available from 7AM – 9.30AM and 12NN – 3.30PM, Monday – Friday.
You manage your own timetable using our calendar which you will be given access to upon payment.
You can re-schedule your class up to 12 hours before your scheduled slot by contacting us at email@example.com
If you do not re-schedule 12 hours before the scheduled class we will view this as a cancellation with or without notification from you. Cancellations are non-refundable.
The programmes run approximately alongside the academic year. All holidays will be adhered to.
Exact teaching dates for the academic year 2016-2017 are as follows.
- Monday 3rd October 2016 – Friday 23rd December 2016
- Monday 9th January 2017 – Friday 24th March 2017
- Monday 10th April 2017 – Friday 21st July 2017
Start dates for the next academic year will be posted in 2017.
Assessment and Evaluation
We work according to the European common framework for languages. Clients will be assessed and evaluated following these guidelines.
Email us with any special requests, queries or problems at firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will respond within 24 hours. A meeting via Skype can be arranged if you want to talk to us in person. If the request is received during either a holiday or weekend, we will respond before the close of business the following workday.
When you request classes, you will receive an invoice. Payment must be made before your classes can begin.
Payments can be made via PayPal or by using your personal or company credit card.
Tools and Resources
Classes are held on Skype. Clients are required to have a skype account .
It is a client’s responsibility to ensure the equipment on which he/her will take classes works efficiently.
Your teacher will guide you to free resources on the internet which have been tested and approved by Do It Daily.
All client information is secure and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- We will make a serious commitment to the development of each individual client.
- We will provide engaging and informative classes, encouragement and guidance.
- We believe in empowering our clients to be pro-active, autonomous learners.
- Client information will be held in the strictest of confidence and will not be shared with others or used for personal gain.
- We highly value each client relationship and will not place one client over another.